Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm already leading the FIRE VDN MOVEMENT!

Why you ask do I want the coach fired after only three games? Easy, Tyrus Thomas is averaging all of 23 minutes per game...TWENTYFUCKINGTHREE MINUTES!!! Why not just cut him and get it over with, or at least trade him and try to get some value for him. Because this is a clear sign that the Bulls have zero intention of bringing him back, they aren't even giving him a chance. And you know what makes it worse? Taj Gibson, the ROOKIE, is averaging 18 minutes. How does that happen, a player who is one of the best shot blockers in the game, a solid offensive player, a fierce dunker, and a guy who has already hit some big shots for the Bulls ends up getting only 5 more minutes per game than a rookie who was drafted late in the first round? I'll tell you how, cause Vinny sucks my balls. He has basically already screwed up what should have been a tight seven man rotation by giving out big minutes to an inferior player. My question is this, does this come from upper management or more likely is Vinny just a fucking idiot?

All I wanted from Del Sucko was to let Rose turn it loose and to play both Noah and Tyrus at least 32 minutes per game and he is failing on all fronts!!! (Noah is averaging only 28 minutes per game despite looking jacked up and beating everyone up and down the court throughout the game)

Tonight they play the Bucks, and Tyrus is out with the flu. So now Vinny has an excuse to bench him permanently, and trust me, there is at least a 50-50 chance Tyrus never starts again. So from here on in, I hope I start hearing VIN-NY SUCKS chants during the home games.

No comments:

Post a Comment