Sunday, October 10, 2010

Preseason NBA League Pass

I just have one question, why doesn't the NBA League Pass televise all of the preseason games? I understand if some games aren't televised locally, there is no feed to show. But most games, even preseason games, are televised by the local cable affiliate. For example, I had to watch the Bulls play the Wizards the other night on a crappy internet stream from some random dudes blog. Why can this guy broadcast the game and the NBA can't? I would just like an answer, if there is a legit reason for it then I'll stop complaining, if not FIX IT!

As for everything else about the League Pass, I love it. I love the price (usually around 170), I love that you get the Broadband League Pass for free, and I love the Stat Channel as well. Getting back to the Broadband. It's amazing, and the fact that's it's free is the best deal around. MLB charges over 100 bucks for it. Being able to watch whatever game I want, whenever I want, anywhere I want is pretty much the perfect thing for a diehard NBA guy like myself. I have nothing but nice things to say about the League Pass once the season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment