Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tyrus' Days are Numbered

After last night's team suspension of Tyrus Thomas it is becoming even clearer that his days with the Bulls are numbered. I know this true, and I knew it before the season even started. It saddens me because I love his defense and I like his offense when he is playing within himself (which is usually about 65% of the time), but none of this matters because he will either be traded or the Bulls will renounce his rights in the offseason. So...Tyrus loses his temper and goes on a tirade against VDN. Shocking. Who would have thought that someone in a contract year who lost his starting job to a rookie because of an injury would be pissed off?! I'm shocked!

Anyway, the organization has done a great job in painting Thomas out to be a bad guy, so much so that most everyone in the media and on fansites now believes it. As for me, I blame the Org. as much as I blame the player, but since I'm a Bulls fan I will follow them and love them pretty much no matter what happens.

The one thing I am tired of, all this talk about the Bulls taking LaMarcus Aldridge. If the Bulls took Aldridge they would have been a playoff team each year and would not have struck gold and landed Derrick Rose. So everyone needs to shut up about that, I love Rose and there are only a small handful of players I would trade him for (LeBron, Durant, and maybe Wade).

No comments:

Post a Comment