Monday, December 21, 2009

The Bulls Beat the Hawks?

I can't believe it. I'm downright shocked. But this is what this team can do when Deng, Rose, and Noah are all being aggressive and the rest of the team is just ok. There is no way the Bulls should miss the playoffs, and hopefully this gets them back on track. If they beat Sac-Town tonight then I will be close to calling this team officially back. However, the big question is still going to be what does VDN do with Tyrus Thomas? A good coach would be excited about Thomas coming back, but for Vinny, I get the feeling he wishes he didn't have to deal with him so he can continue to play Taj big minutes, despite the difference in talent.

Nonetheless, I am a Bulls fan through and through and I am excited that the Bulls finally beat a good team in a close game. It's been quite literally weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment